影片 http://wvvvv.iblog.com/post/208741/255083

I Need to Wake Up(現在就覺醒!)
原唱:Mellisa Etheridge

Have I been sleeping?
難道我一直都在作夢嗎?
I’ve been so still    Afraid of crumbling
為何我如此懼怕著有一天自己會消失?
Have I been careless?
我是否一直都對這世界漠不關心?
Dismissing all the distant rumblings
總習慣漠視遠方傳來的隆隆警訊
Take me where I am supposed to be
就讓我穿越時空    到達必須去的未來
To comprehend the things that I can’t see
就讓我明瞭現在所不能了解的真相!

Cause I need to move     I need to wake up
因為我必須現在就行動     我必須現在就覺醒
I need to change      I need to shake up
我必須現在就改變     我必須現在就把自己搖醒
I need to speak out     Something’s got to break up
我必須大聲說出事實的真相    我非說不可 !
I’ve been asleep   And I need to wake up   Now!
因為我沉睡已久  而現在  我必須覺醒!

And as a child
像孩子般地    無憂無慮地跳舞
I danced like it was 1999
彷彿我又回到1999的那一年
My dreams were wild
曾有過多少年少輕狂的夢
But the promise of this new world  would be mine
然而我對這世界也有一份責任與承諾
Now I am throwing off the carelessness of youth
所以從現在起   我得擺脫過去的冷漠
To listen to an inconvenient truth!
去傾聽關注這個不願面對的真相 !

Well I need to move   I need to wake up
我必須現在就行動     我必須現在就覺醒
I need to change   I need to shake up
我必須改變這世界     我必須現在就把世界搖醒
I need to speak out   Something’s got to break up
我必須大聲說出事實的真相    我非說不可 !
I’ve been asleep   And I need to wake up   Now
因為我沉睡已久  而現在  我必須覺醒!

I am not an island     I am not alone
我並不孤單    因為有你作伴
I am my intentions   Trapped here in this flesh and bone
我一直是我自己    卻被困在這肉體裡    看不清...

來源 http://0rz.tw/b32fk
創作者介紹
創作者 crazyearth 的頭像
crazyearth

人因夢想而偉大

crazyearth 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()